Quality Care Membership
Are you one of the estimated 50 million Americans without dental insurance? That’s no problem here at Dr. Thomas Tinney’s office, in fact, that’s exactly why we offer an extremely beneficial membership to all our patients!
When you sign up for our Membership Plan you will receive an incredible amount of benefits immediately after signing up! Insurance sometimes won’t even cover certain procedures but here at Thomas Tinney’s office we can assure you that nothing is exempt from our membership that provides discounts on everything!
How Does The Membership Work?
For a flat annual fee you or your entire family will receive:
- The 12-month membership fee is due in full upon joining.
- Save 10% on your initial membership fees when you join as a family.
- Membership is effective the 1st of the month of which payment is received.
- Payments are due when services are rendered.
- It is the sole responsibility of the member to maximize their benefits by arranging all the appropriate appointments within the 12-month membership period. If the appointments are not used, the member will not be entitled to a refund.
- Renewal payment is due at the beginning of the same month each year.
- The anniversary month of your membership is the month that you originally joined, regardless of when payment is received.
What are the Exclusions?
- Our membership is NOT a dental insurance plan, and can only be used here at Dr. Tinney’s office.
- It’s non-transferable.
- It cannot be combined with any other dental insurance coverage
- Discounts under your membership do not apply to any treatment prior to joining.